Happy New Year! Every year I make a resolution but I don't keep up with it very well. This year I'm going to make a very vague resolution so it's easier to stick to it ; ) My plan is to increase happiness and health. Sounds simple, right?
I had Charlotte during the best time ever. I was off work for Halloween, Thanksgiving (as well as Black Friday), Christmas and New Years. Although I will soon be going back, this time is much easier. I'm excited to get back into the routine of life. Since I'm pretty sure we are done having kids, I feel like I can relax and just enjoy our family journey. I try and remind myself that this phase will more than likey never happen again when I'm awake at all hours of the night. Tommy will never be two and a half again (whew) and Charlotte won't always be this small and snugly.
Since having Charlotte I'm back down to my pre-pregnancy weight but I would love to be much more healthy than I am. It's hard to be at home all day and eat healthy. Or eat less often ; ). When Charlie eats table food I think it will be easier to make one big breakfast that we can all eat. Lunch and dinner is a different thing since Tommy is so picky! MyFitnessPal is awesome so I've started that back up. I'm hoping to be down 20lbs by the time winter is over. Hiding behind a hoody is so easy...
Going back to work with be good for both happy and healthy. I won't be home to eat all day, I will be moving around more, and I will get some "me" time. When I went back to work after Tommy, I appreciated my time with him much more and also made much better use for my time. Having to work on the weekends is going to suck! It's been so nice t have a day off with John so we can do things as a family, even if its just lounging around the house. Guess I will have to use my sick and vaca time wisely! This is my last weekend off with the fam. Boo hiss!
No comments:
Post a Comment