So one of the main reason for me to write this blog is so that John and I can look back to see all of the hilarious, random and crazy things our kids say and do. We both agree that Tommy is such a smart and random little guy. Here's a few things he likes to talk about and say:
-Sometimes he call us Mom and Dad just being silly. Other times it's Mamacita, Mother Dear (he did not learn this from me), Daddio or variations of those in different sounds. He likes to say the same word 10 different ways.
-The other day I was in the restroom when he opened up the cabinet and started shaking a tampon. I said "Put that back, silly! That's for girls, not boys" and he quickly replied "Tampon". WHAT?!
-We went to Olive Garden 2 nights ago and John went to the restroom. For entertainment, I opened up a straw for Tommy to play with and he immediately pointed it in the air and said "Presto!" He did something similar with a magnifying glass he has, except he walked up to me with it against his eye and said "Mystery" in a creepy, mysterious voice.
-He has a love for the song "Run Away" by Real McCoy. Thank you John for remembering all the oldies. He would listen to "way way wave" a million times if we let him. He sings all the time to just about everything and it's so sweet!! He knows the lyrics but sometimes just hums and sings the last song of the sentence and it cracks me up.
-He repeats everything we say, so now he tells me "Don't push it". Really, buddy?!
-We (especially Tommy) will never forget the "Poor Guy" experience. I was at work one Saturday right before Charlie was born and John walked Tommy to the library. Along the way, he tripped, skinned his knee pretty badly and John said to him "Poor guy. We will fix it when we get home." So home they went, and instead of peroxide, John cleaned him up with RUBBING ALCOHOL! So Tommy (in pain) repeated "Poor guy, poor guy, poor guy" and muscled through the pain. : (
Now if he falls or trips or something... he says "I ok honey". So sweet, that little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment