Today the babes and I met Angela and her babes at the park since it seemed to be nice weather. It was pretty wind, but the temperature was perfect! We have a normal routine when we go to Chisholm park. Swing, feed the ducks then have a snack by the tree. Today between the swing and feeding the ducks, add the most disgusting explosive poo clean up. Ever! Poor little miss hasn't been regular in the BM department so when she does go, she means business. I remember Tommy used to go once a week but he was a little older and it wasn't nearly this messy. It got all over her backside up to her neck, all over her clothes, the back of the Pilot annnnnnnd my forehead. Nasty. Once the "buttered popcorn"disaster was cleaned up we fed the ducks then had a little picnic for the kiddos. By the time we leave, Tommy is usually exhausted and ready for his nap. Today is different, he is STILL in his crib, awake and babbling, singing jingle bells, laughing, jumping up and down and hollerin' my name. That boy is crazy! I was hoping he'd get a good nap in because we will be decorating cookies and making cake pops later and he doesn't do good with sugar as it is.
Last night I went to run some errands and John took Tommy to see some Christmas lights near our house. He loves anything Christmas and Johns truck so he had a blast! John called me later and Tommy was still squealing with excitement in the background. He loves, loves Christmas and John and I love, love seeing him so excited about it. As soon as I can figure this out, I will add pictures.
Looks like little man won't be napping today! Wish us luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment