Today, Mindy (my BFF of almost 29 years) came over with her kiddos, Hayden and Jack. Since our parents took a picture of Mindy feeding me a bottle when I was a newborn, we decided we HAVE to get some pics of Jack with Tommy. They turned out really cute.I am so glad that we have babies the exact same age difference as Mindy and I. Almost to the date. While Hayden was here. she was saying that Tommy is her friend that he's cute. When T would cry, she would say that Tommy was sad. TOO CUTE!! We never would have thought that Jack would be bigger than Tommy!! Guess we'll see if T catches up to him. I hope they grow up to be BFF's as well! Mindy and I talk about how crazy it's going to be when they spend the night at each others houses and we hope and pray they don't do the things we did together. haha Now we must get a 4 generation, double family picture! How awesome is that?! Tonight, Mimi and PawPaw will be stopping by with Dee and Janet (PawPaw's sister and brother in law) and hopefully I can figure out how to post pics on this blog. This might take a while. HA!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
BFF's forever
Today, Mindy (my BFF of almost 29 years) came over with her kiddos, Hayden and Jack. Since our parents took a picture of Mindy feeding me a bottle when I was a newborn, we decided we HAVE to get some pics of Jack with Tommy. They turned out really cute.I am so glad that we have babies the exact same age difference as Mindy and I. Almost to the date. While Hayden was here. she was saying that Tommy is her friend that he's cute. When T would cry, she would say that Tommy was sad. TOO CUTE!! We never would have thought that Jack would be bigger than Tommy!! Guess we'll see if T catches up to him. I hope they grow up to be BFF's as well! Mindy and I talk about how crazy it's going to be when they spend the night at each others houses and we hope and pray they don't do the things we did together. haha Now we must get a 4 generation, double family picture! How awesome is that?! Tonight, Mimi and PawPaw will be stopping by with Dee and Janet (PawPaw's sister and brother in law) and hopefully I can figure out how to post pics on this blog. This might take a while. HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment